In stock and ready to ship!
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECS
- Color: Army Green
- Speed: Class 1
- Motor: 250-watt nominal power (per EU regulations)
- Range: 30-40 miles (depends on rider weight, street incline, terrain, wind, etc)
- Display: LCD Display with speed controls, pedal assist, mileage and time
- Electric Assist: 3 levels, activated once user pedals
Possible to pedal without system on
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical alloy disc brakes
- Lights: Rear brake lights and headlights included
- PAS Sensor: Cadence sensor
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Pedals: Full alloy pedals set
- Tires: Knobby (all-terrain) 20" x 4"
- Chain guard: Custom steel design
- Kickstand (Alloy)
- Throttle: No, per EU regulations*
- Frame: Steel
- Weight: 32 kg
- Packaging: 43 kg (52" x 32" x 12.5")
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Battery: 48V 8.8 Ah (422 watt/hour), includes a set of keys
- Battery charge time: 4-5 hours
- Color: Army Green
- Universal Mounting Brackets:
Standard bike accessories can be mounted on the universal mounting brackets on the frame (bottle holder, etc).
Length (front of front wheel to back of rear wheel): 65" / 165 cm
Width (handlebars): 25" / 63.5 cm
Height up to seat: 32" / 81 cm
Height up to handlebars: 38" / 20.32 cm
Handlebars tubing: 7/8" / 2.2 cm
Ground clearance: 9.5" / 24 cm
*A throttle may be purchased separately per user's discretion, but voids legal road use.
- Extra-long seat (recommended for riders above 1m80 / 6')
- "Slick" street tires
- More accessories coming soon!
- Saddle bag
- Cup holder
The Super 73® was designed specifically for rider comfort. Its natural riding position and plush motorcycle bench seat make it a pleasure to ride. Plus, the ultra wide 4" pneumatic tires absorb all but the biggest bumps in the road.
The Super 73 may look like a small motorbike, but the advantage is that as a street legal pedelec, you can conveniently ride and park anywhere a bicycle can. Traveling? Weighing 31 kg, you can easily carry it into a car or train.
Use any heavy duty bike or scooter lock for your bike. Battery comes with a set of two keys for locking in the battery. We recommend to lock battery in place while riding, to secure it properly, and avoid theft.
You won't need to wait long between rides. The Super 73® battery recharges from empty to a full charge in 5-6 hours. Also, you can unlock your battery and take it with you anywhere. So you can leave your bike parked outside, while your battery is recharging inside your office, home, or apartment.
- Waterproof Connector
- High strand count discharge cable with Teflon insulation for heat resistance
- Battery locks into mount and includes 2 keys
- Removes quickly from rack for charging away from the bike
- Charge level indicator on battery case
- Weight: 8.7 lbs (4 Kg)
- Assembled with genuine Samsung cells
- High Current (40A) BMS to protect from overcharge and over discharge
- Includes solid state 2 amp charger (110-220V)